Do you want to improve the results when you ask for charitable contributions? Have you ever wondered how to get free from assuming how to ask and guessing what to ask? Would you like to employ simple, effective, proven techniques for soliciting contributions and recruiting volunteers?
Asking about Asking: Mastering the Art of Conversational Fundraising, will show you how to:
- Equip staff and volunteers to raise real money.
- Engage donors in the gift solicitation process.
- Climb the 10 Step Staircase and get your proposals approved.
- Become more comfortable, confident and effective when asking
- Seek and find larger donations.
- Maximize the results from fundraising volunteers.
Ask questions more insightfully.
Listen more skillfully.
Respond in ways that are more engaging.
Assist donors in maximizing their philanthropic experience.